Before start browsing through Glean Salad Co. platform and content, please carefully read through and accept to be bound by our terms and conditions of services as follows
These terms and conditions apply to the use of Glean Salad Co. Ltd.’s website, products and services.
By accessing the website and/or placing any order, you consent to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This site is operated and maintained by start-up company, Glean Salad Co., which is a legal entity registered and existed under the law of Kingdom of Thailand.
“We” refer to Glean Salad Co., Ltd and its executives or agents or staff or consultants. Further, the definition of We shall further apply to other words that grammatically relate to We such as Us, Our or Ours.
“You” refer to a visitor of our website whether submit the order through our website or not.
Many areas of this website are designated to be accessible by guest and member functions.
- Ordering’s terms and conditions
You agree to place an order online with us for at least 4 boxes per order. The final chance to review your order before submitted to us is available in our checkout process. You agree that once the order is submitted, such order is binding, unchangeable and contains full legal effect. Once the order is submitted, we will confirm your order and product detail of your ordered items through your e-mail.
After we could confirm that your payment is completely proceeded, we shall later dispatch the product to you. Our acceptance of your order shall become effective when we dispatch the product. We have the right not to start creating the product or not to proceed the dispatch of the product due to your payment rejection or our overcapacity production. To maintain our product’s standard, we shall have the right to deny your order wholly or partially or offer other alternative products to substitute your ordered items.
- Cancellation terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept any order under the following circumstances:
- If there is any pricing or product description error
- Your payment is not settled or completely proceeded
- If there is any force majure that would affect our ability to create any product or render services to you.
- we solely have the discretion to decide that in what events that are such aforementioned circumstances
- There is no cancel policy after you confirm the order.
- For any urgent inquiries, please contact email@example.com ; our team member will contact you back within 4 working hours. 10.00 am.-4.00 pm. Mon-Fri
- If there is any error occurred which cannot be solidly proven that occurred from Glean Salad Co., Ltd., there shall be No return or No refund shall no applied to such circumstances.
You can purchase online using electronic transferring method, credit or debit cards issued the major banks registered in Thailand.
Orders will be handed to you from our kitchen by outsource messenger. Whose supervision and employment does not belong to us.
- Website Service
- Whilst we endeavour that our website will work normally 24/7 , you agree that our website may not be available all the time as the website may stop operate due to many causes. However, we ensure you that we will work on our best effort to restore our website back to the normal conditions as soon as possible.
- Although we have implemented the reasonable cyber-security method, we do not warrant that our content or server does not contain any virus-free or free of other harmful components such as but not limited to error or virus.
- We will use our best effort to maintain the correctness of our website, but we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. We may make changes to any material on the website, or details described on website, at any time without prior notice. The materials available may not be the most updated version.
- Glean Salad Co. shall not be liable for any loss or damages or default occurs due to our uncontrollable factors or force majeure such as but not limited to natural disaster, act of government or terrorism action, civil unrest.
- We and you agree that this terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted by the law of Kingdom of Thailand.